4 Benefits of Bidara Leaves (Indian Jujube) for Hemorrhoid Disease
Bidara is a type of small plant that has fruit that grows around the leaves, this plant can thrive in dry areas, this plant has the Latin name Ziziphus Mauritania. The bidara tree can live in warm and dry temperatures, this tree comes from the Middle East region.
Bidara trees can reach a height of 15 meters if the environment is very supportive. But did you know that the leaves and fruit of bidara both have important health benefits. It turns out that doing treatment using the leaves and fruit of bidara has been done a long time ago, one of which is to treat hemorrhoids.
Know About Hemorrhoid Disease
Hemorrhoid is a disease caused by inflammation of the anal area. This disease is also commonly known as Homorrhoid, which can also appear in the rectum or the channel that connects the large intestine to the anus or in the area around the anus.
Hemorrhoids can be caused by straining too often while having a bowel movement, childbirth or lack of foods that have high fiber. Some of the factors that cause hemorrhoids are pregnancy, sitting too long, lifting heavy weights too often, age factors and chronic constipation.
Hemorrhoid disease is divided into two, namely Internal Hemorrhoids, namely problems in the rectum, this type of hemorrhoid does not cause pain but often causes bleeding. The second type of hemorrhoid is External Hemorrhoid, which is outside the anus and causes itching and pain, and can even cause tearing and heavy bleeding.
Basically hemorrhoid disease is a disease that is not dangerous and will not be contagious, and this disease can heal itself if you get the best care and medicine from a doctor. However, if there are further symptoms such as pain and assistance can not be done at home, such as black bowel movements like tar and bleeding and dizziness, you can contact your doctor immediately.
Benefits of Bidara Leaves for Hemorrhoid Disease
Haemorrhoid disease wins is not a deadly disease, but this disease is very disturbing for the sufferers. The benefits of bidara leaves for hemorrhoids, you can immediately wash the leaves of bidara and boil them, drink boiled water of bidara leaves regularly until the hemorrhoid disease can improve.
In addition, you can also smooth the leaves of bidara that have been washed and stick them on the swollen part of the anus. In addition, you can also make herbal medicine with bidara leaves mixed with red betel leaves, and here's how to make herbal remedies for hemorrhoids using bidara leaves mixed with red betel leaves.
- First, prepare 7 pieces of red betel leaf or Piper Decumanum, 30 grams of dried fruit tubers and 20 grams of bidara leaves.
- When the tires have been prepared, wash them thoroughly and boil them with 600ml of water or the equivalent of 3 cups of water to boil and leave only 1 cup.
- After that, filter all the ingredients that you boiled earlier and drink 2x a day when it's warm.
- If you don't like the taste, you can add 2 tablespoons of pure honey as a natural sweetener.
Other Benefits of Bidara Leaves
- Bidara leaves contain Anti-Bacterial which can cure various diseases caused by bacteria / viruses such as flu, colds, chicken flu, swine flu to HIV / AIDS.
- Bidara leaves contain antioxidant compounds that play an important role for health, namely to increase endurance and ward off free radicals.
- In addition to the benefits of bidara leaves, it can cure hemorrhoids, it can also treat various stomachs such as ulcers to gastric cancer.
- Bidara leaves can also prevent and treat cardiovascular disease.
- Bidara leaves can also treat diabetes Mellitus Type 1 and Type 2, getational diabetes because the Glycemic Index content is very low.
- Overcoming various problems in the mouth such as chapped lips, canker sores, bleeding gums etc.
- Very efficacious for treating abnormal tissue growths such as cancer, tumors, cysts, etc.
- Bidara leaves also contain antiseptics which are useful for treating old wounds or new wounds, besides that you can also use bidara leaves for bathing.
The benefits of bidara leaves are not only able to treat hemorrhoids, but can also treat various other diseases. Because bidara leaves have been known for a long time as a very nutritious herbal plant.
Hemorrhoid disease is not dangerous, but this disease cannot be ignored, you need to take good care so that this disease does not recur easily. If you have done various treatment methods but they do not work, there is nothing wrong if you try bidara leaves as a means of treating hemorrhoids.
However, if the condition worsens, immediately consult a doctor who is an expert in the field of hemorrhoids. In addition, you also need to consume high fiber to facilitate the body's metabolic processes. Hopefully this article can be useful and also provide happy news for people with hemorrhoid disease. Regards