3 Benefits of Banana Peel for Lip Health and How to Use It
As you know that fruits do have many kinds, but who does not know bananas. Bananas are one type of fruit that is very easy to find, so it is not surprising that this fruit is often consumed by everyone. In addition, this fruit is also in great demand because of its sweet taste, but there are several types of bananas that also have a sour taste.
Bananas are also often used as various types of processed foods, such as cakes, fruit salads and many others. But did you know that this banana peel has very good health benefits? especially on the lips? If you still don't know you can read this article which will discuss the benefits of banana skin for lip health.
Nutritional Content of Banana Peel
There are several ingredients that are very important for lip health, some of which include carbohydrates, fats, proteins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, B vitamins, vitamin C, and water. According to some health experts say that the skin of this banana contains a lot of nutrients. That's why this banana peel has very good benefits, especially for the lips, and here is an explanation.
1. Make Lips Smooth
The banana itself contains Vitamin C and Vitamin B which have benefits for smoothing the skin of the lips naturally, so you need to try it regularly to get maximum results.
2. Brighten Lips
If you have hyperpigmentation on the skin of the lips? And are experiencing it, then there is no need to worry. Use banana peels to make a scrub, which is useful for brightening the lip area. Hyperpigmentation on the skin of the lips has characteristics such as blackish bitnik or lip color tends to be dark and pale. Then how to make it? Here are some steps you can take.
- Prepare a banana peel, baking soda, and sugar as well as a masher and a clean container.
- Furthermore, people who experience it can put clean water into a clean container too.
- Then sprinkle with baking soda.
- Then soak the banana peel in the container that was made earlier for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the banana peel that has been soaked with water until clean, then dry the skin.
- Cut the banana peel into cubes and put the pieces into the masher. Then mash until it becomes a smooth powder or paste dough
- Add a little sugar and mix until smooth.
- Apply to problem lips and rub gently for 3 minutes.
- After that leave it for 5 minutes and when finished rinse with water until completely clean.
3. Moisturizing Lip Skin
Some people must have experienced the problem of chapped lip skin, so that of course it can cause the lip skin to peel, a condition that makes people experience dry lip skin. Some people may indeed use lip balm to treat this condition. But it turns out that there is a natural way to overcome this problem, namely by using banana peels.
How to make a mask from banana peel
After you read some of the benefits of banana peel for lip health, then on this occasion I will tell you to make a mask from banana peel, here are some steps.
- First, prepare the banana peels that are still fresh and then wash them thoroughly
- After that, dry the banana peel using tissue paper
- Then mix honey to taste, then puree until really smooth
- Clean the lips with clean water and dry the lips
- Apply the banana peel mask on the lips evenly
- Wait 5 - 10 Minutes
- Rinse with clean running water
- Do this method 3-4 times a week to get maximum results
Those are some of the benefits of banana skin for lip health, hopefully this article can provide benefits and inspiration for you about problems with your lips. Regards